Sunday, January 3, 2010

32 Weeks!

32 weeks!
(guest photographer: Laura Herbert, who told me to lift up my shirt so you could "really see how big my belly is" :)

On December 30, we had my 32 week checkup with the OB. Again, a pretty boring checkup, but I guess that's what we're looking for, right? My blood pressure was 114/66, I had gained another pound in the last two weeks (total so far: + 19 pounds), Lily's heartrate was in the 140s-low 150s, & I was measuring at 33 weeks!

The pregnancy has gone so well, I really couldn't ask for more. It hasn't been easy-breezy, but pretty close! I just relax knowing that I've been able to stay healthy & keep living life. So exciting to know that we'll be meeting her in the upcoming weeks!

The next doctor's appointment is on January 12- stay tuned!

Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily


1 comment:

  1. Your 2nd shower looks amazing!! How nice of Maddie & Amanda to surprise you guys! I'm goin to guess a due date of March 1 ($100 bet?? LOL) I've enjoyed the blogs, good insight to some things I would have never known, can't wait for the after birth blogs! lol Love you guys! Good luck w/ everything! -Allyse

    ReplyDelete