Wednesday, December 30, 2009

30 Weeks!

30 weeks!

On December 16 we went to the OB for my 30 week checkup. Blood pressure & weight gain are still good (18 pounds!). Lily's heart rate was in the 150s, & I was measuring at 29 weeks.

I asked the doctor what would happen in the next few appointments, as I assumed that because I would be going every 2 weeks something new & exciting would take place! I was wrong! She said that they just keep taking my blood pressure & weight, measuring me, & checking Lily's heart rate. I'll get tested for Group B Strep at 36 weeks, & then will start going weekly at that time until I deliver.

No news is good news as far as we're concerned! We're just as excited as ever for her big day to arrive, but we want her to take as long as she needs!

Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment