Thursday, March 10, 2011

February 2011 - Or to us, "Lily is almost 1!!!"

So looking back, I can see that I go through phases where I easily whip out my camera & take random pictures, or I take pictures of Lily posing. February was a month for the latter. I didn't even buy Lily a cute Valentine's outfit! She did have Valentine pajamas though, but guess who didn't get a picture! Ugh, what a bad mommy...

February did bring us Lily walking. As of February 1, one day shy of her being 11 months, she decided that it was time to start walking. I know a lot of you have seen videos or even living proof of it, but I don't have any pictures to show since walking is a "moving" subject. You'll just have to believe me!

Bring on the pictures!

Lily's ready to work with Daddy!

11 months old!

Poppy had surgery on his head, so Lily brought him her flower to wear on his bandage.

Giving get well kisses

Wearing an early birthday outfit from Granny

Opening her present from Carolyn & Brad a few days early

What is it?

A cute sweater...

...and a pretty shirt!

A big month is coming up! Stay tuned for the cutest pictures EVER!!!

Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily

1 comment:

  1. The flower at the hopital was the cutest and sweetest idea of Lily's. What a thoughtful girl. My new favorite picture is her in the light green outfit and headband. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete