Thursday, March 10, 2011

2011- The Year of Lily!

OK, getting back into the swing of things. January & February won't be so hard to write about, because I didn't take that many pictures due to lack of being outside in the cold! So to summarize, it was cold out, we hibernated... THE END. Onto the pictures! :)

Kader trying to find something on TV New Years morning

Lily yelling at Kader to play & stop watching TV!


"I know one of these has to work..."

Too cute!

"I'll just keep chewing on things"


Tuckered out...


Scheming with her best bud Ariel


"Dad, do you see that over there? That's a dog!"

"Ha-rumph! FINE- I'll look at the camera for your silly picture!"

10 months old!

Modeling her outfit from Auntie Lou Lou

OK, so I guess there was one decent day in January!

Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily

1 comment: