Thursday, December 9, 2010

September's events...

Sorry it's been so long! In September, Lily turned 6 months old! We had a visit from my sister Lindsee, AKA Auntie Lou Lou. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the month. 

Lily and Auntie Lou Lou before we went out for sushi
Do we look related? :)

No Mom, it's better when I eat with this end of the spoon!

Go Gators!!!

Getting ready to watch the Gator game with Auntie Lou Lou

Then Daddy changed me into my NC State outfit

We went to visit my bf Kader because it was his mommy's birthday!

We're such a cute couple :)

First time in a highchair at a restaurant!


I'm a bathing beauty in my bikini

I like to do leg lifts on my rug

We took the puppies to Lochmere Lake

Only Ariel will jump off the dock

Smiles for Daddy 




The sun gets in my eyes!

Me and Mommy

Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment