Thursday, December 9, 2010

October brings fall

October brought about Lily turning 7 months; Jeff's 30th birthday; a visit from Grandpa and Meme; and Lily's first Halloween- which meant time for pumpkin picking and wearing a costume! 

There are sooooo many great pictures of Lily in the pumpkin patch, so I tried to do a good job narrowing them down. 

Lily's first time trying a pickle at a restaurant in Blowing Rock

Jeff & his yummy burger

Austin's kissy face

Laura's fish face


Now to try a lemon

Our family at the pumpkin patch

Such an innocent sweetie

"I'm so excited to be with all these pumpkins!"

"Are you telling me that this pumpkin probably weighs as much as me?"


"This doesn't taste very good... kind of like that pickle and lemon in the mountains!"

"Yo dawg! That lime Grandpa just gave me was whack!"

Trying on a headband at Holly Fest

At the petting zoo

Crazy kids in a barn

Grandpa and Lily

Lily and Meme

Soooo tired after all the fun at Holly Fest

"Grandpa is so much fun!"

"That was a knee slapper!"

My precious ladybug :)


Daddy and his princess

How can you resist those beautiful blue eyes???

Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment