Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Lily!

So here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. I promise that once things settle down, I'll actually post a story to go along with the pictures to let you know what's going on in our lives. Right now it's a lot of sleeping & eating on Lily's part, while Jeff & I are vividly trying to recall how we spend each day, because they fly by & we have no idea where the time goes!
(I apologize for the pictures that are not oriented the correct way. For some reason, they're coming up as a read-only file & will not allow me to correct them!)
Lily loves to have her hands near her face, just as she did in her 4D ultrasound!

Our purple girls picture

My babies sleeping together- it just made my heart melt!

Her first trip to the ortho doctor- I just love her surrounded by all the pastels!

A precasting shot of her feet

Her first casts

First time in the Baby Bjorn

Her first BBQ- can't you see the excitement on her face?

Her second pediatrician's visit (March 17)- she weighed 8lbs 13oz- up 6oz from her birth weight at 2 weeks & 1 day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
March 23- Lily is beginning to focus more & more. She was able to follow the bunny that hangs from her chair when we moved it!
Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily











No comments:

Post a Comment