Thursday, October 22, 2009

22 Weeks!




22 Weeks!!!




So we were TOTAL slackers & let the 20 week picture slide. I didn't think that either of us would let that happen, but somehow it did. And then we got to 21 weeks, but I didn't want to break tradition of taking a picture on the even weeks... Plus I have a dislike for odd numbers (don't even get me started on how Jeff & my anniversary falls on the 27th!). So it's been 4 weeks since you've gotten a look at this expanding belly. I am now officially enjoying maternity jeans (hence the non-belly baring picture) because I was still able to fit into my regular jeans, but the button would poke into my stomach (& Lily) when I sat down. So now I have the jeans with a panel, & I have to admit, even though they're a little on the big side, they are comfortable! I mean, at work, I don't even want to change into my scrubs!





Yesterday (October 21), we had a doctor's appointment with the OB. It was just our 4 week checkup, but everything checked out fine. I got my H1N1 vaccine, & I was very lucky because it was their last dose! We scheduled our next appointment (it will be 26 weeks) with the OB, & at that time I'll have my glucose tolerance test for gestational diabetes, & we scheduled to have a 3D ultrasound to get some fun pictures! So that's something to look forward to. Then after that we see the perinatologist on November 30. Then I'll have my 30 week appointment with the OB around December 16, then we switch to checkups every 2 weeks at 32 weeks (around December 30), & then weekly checkups at 36 weeks (around January 27)! Can you see how time is flying???





We're going down to FL next week to visit my family & I'll have my first baby shower, thrown by my sister Lindsee & friend Amanda. It will be so great to see everyone, & to have some time off of work! I'm really looking forward to it.








This is Jeff's 22 week picture, & he's holding the culprit that's helping him stick out his stomach like that.








And one of our beautiful kids...







Please keep us in your thoughts & prayers! We really do appreciate them.




Love, Ashlee, Jeff, & Lily




No comments:

Post a Comment